Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Changes

Hi All!!
I am going to be making some changes to my blog. Nothing major, yet. First off I have a new print feature at the end of my posts, thanks to my unofficial blog IT friend, Steph, from Sweet Creations by Stephanie, she is my go-to for all my blog help because she knows more about it than I do! ha ha. And she added that for me. So if you want to print one of the recipes I have posted you can do so now! It will print the whole post and you have the option to include pictures or not, I am trying to work on having just the recipe print instead of the whole blog post. So that should be coming soon.

Also I am going to be changing my format a little, simplifying the background, adding some new features and I also own my domain name of Acupfullofcake.com and will be switching to that shortly. Everything will still be going through blogger so you don't have to go and follow my "new" blog, it will automatically redirect.


So thanks for being great blog followers. I love all your comments and I try to answer as quickly as I can. I also have some new fun cupcake recipes I am going to be making soon, and I have been teaching myself how to make gum paste and fondant flowers so stay tuned!!

Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Shanna, YOU ROCK!!! I just made my FIRST Swiss Meringue Buttercream and IT.IS.TO.DIE.FOR !!! I had no idea what I was missing! So happy to have found your site and so thankful for your awesome directions!!! Can't wait to make this for my kids cakes!!! THANK YOU for helping all us novices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog :D.....I redid mine as well. adding more and more as I learn more about it. Still need to figure out the print friendly button cause thats pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete